For this episode, we "randomly" select five questions from Listeners Like You (thanks!) and attempt to give quick (well, as quick as Laura ever gets) answers to each of them.
- What's up with unpaid take-home assignments as part of the interview process?
- How many rounds of interviews and assignments is actually reasonable?
- Should I apply to a job if I don't meet all the qualifications?
- What the heck is going on right now with huge companies paying peanuts for contract positions? Is the market REALLY that flooded?
- How do conversion salaries typically compare to hourly contract rates?
Got a hiring topic request? Reach out to Amy on LinkedIn and we can cover it in a future episode.
🤑 2021-2023 Global UX Compensation Transparency Database 🤑